Editor in Chief: Moh. Reza Huwaida Tuesday, June 25th, 2019

Anti-North Korean Group Claims Responsibility for Spanish Embassy Attack, Says FBI Contacted Them for Stolen Data

Anti-North Korean Group Claims Responsibility for  Spanish Embassy Attack, Says FBI Contacted Them for Stolen Data

PYONGYANG - An underground group working to oust North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un has claimed responsibility for the raid on the North Korean embassy in Spain last month, while authorities accuse the group members of having connections to the CIA and offering stolen information to the FBI.
Cheollima Civil Defense, a self-styled human rights group, issued a statement confirming their participation in the raid on the embassy, while offering their perspective of what exactly happened during the four-hour operation.
“The regime’s embassies and offices are hubs of illicit narcotics and arms trafficking, mediums for the furtherance of propaganda of a totalitarian regime that systematically commit crimes against humanity against its own (and others) without current parallel,” the group said in a statement.
The group claims in its list of achievements that it had arranged the escape of Kim Han Sol, the son of Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un who was assassinated at a Malaysian airport in 2017. It openly calls for the end of the totalitarian regime in North Korea, sharing videos in which people destroy symbols of the regime. (Fox News)