Editor in Chief: Moh. Reza Huwaida Friday, December 4th, 2020

US election security officials reject Trump’s fraud claims

US election security officials reject Trump’s fraud claims

WASHINGTON- US election officials have said the 2020 White House vote was the "most secure in American history", rejecting President Donald Trump's fraud claims.
"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," a committee announced.
They spoke out after Mr Trump claimed without proof that 2.7 million votes for him had been "deleted".
He has yet to concede to the president-elect, Democrat Joe Biden.
The result of the 3 November election was projected by all the major US TV networks last weekend.
Mr Biden is now projected to have won Arizona, extending his lead by 11 electoral college votes to a total of 290, with Mr Trump on 217. It is the first time the state has voted Democrat since 1996.
Mr Trump has launched a flurry of legal challenges in key states and levelled unsubstantiated allegations of widespread electoral fraud.

Meanwhile, China has finally extended its congratulations to Mr Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris after days of silence. "We respect the choice of the American people," a foreign ministry spokesman said. Russia has said it wants to wait for an "official result". (BBC)